Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Priscilla-Can You Spare Some Change?

It is so crazy to think this 11 week ride is coming to a close. It really does seem like yesterday that I went for my first weigh in. I think back to all that has transpired since Week One.
Has my lifestyle really changed that much?

In some ways YES!

I have ended my day at 5AM many a time. NEVER would I have thought to start my day at 5AM! Not even when we had tiny babies did I get up during the night or the wee morning hours. That was always Jimmy Leg's job (one of the perks of bottle feeding!) Now I hop right up and I am out the door by a quarter til six. Nutty!
When did green juice take the place of a cocktail? Well in all honesty it hasn't. But it has become a beverage I reach for more and more. Shocking!



Me lacing up my trainers everyday as opposed to strapping on a pair of heels? Preposterous! Before trainers were only worn when wearing cute velour jogging suits. Now it seems it's sports bras more often than push up bras.



With so many changes, I still would rather toss on a gown as opposed to workout wear.
Somethings about this girl will always stay the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment