Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Katy- Random Thoughts on our Last Week

I am…thrilled that I can ALMOST do the plank for one minute.
I think…that the stairwell of the Gateway Building is Macon's best kept workout secret.
I know…that I can always do 10 more seconds.
I want…to be able to run up the stairs.
I have…too much fun watching people to attempt the hula hoop.
I wish…I started this whole fitness regiment before January.
I hate…the jump rope.
I miss…Zaxby's. and Chick-fil-a. :)
I feel…more energetic.
I love…the 1 1/2 hour sessions!
I care…about my health now.
I always…enjoy the workout stations.
I am not…graceful when doing crab walks or spiderman crawls.
I believe…I'm on the right track.
I win...my health and my life back through this experience.
I lose…my fat and some inches.
I never…thought I could carry weights up the stairs.
I listen…for Rick to call out "3-2-1 and stop."
I’m scared of…doing the plank on that ball.
I forget…to set my alarm for am workouts.
I just…can't believe that I'm almost 10 lbs. down after this experience.

Thanks, Chris, Rick, Gateway, and all of my fellow "skinnys" for your support, encouragement, and giving me the chance to do this in the first place! It's been a GREAT 11 weeks!!!

1 comment: