Saturday, February 28, 2009

Priscilla-Fit Camp Social Club



For a while now fellow FCers have wanted to have a little get together. Given my "Holly Golightly" ways I am always one to jump at the chance to entertain. So of course I offered to host. It took a while to narrow down a date given my crazy schedule of late. Following the MaGa Film Festival seemed like the perfect time to get together, relax, and enjoy talking with one another. Talking without the threat of being subjugated to the "Talking Step"!



So last night we gathered. How lovely seeing everyone in real clothes, the kind without the underwear sewn in. We ate some wonderful food, drank plenty of wine, and saw a "lighter" side of everyone...including Rick and Michelle.
I for one am delighted to be a part of such camaraderie and look forward to hosting our little group again.

No comments:

Post a Comment